Insight PV Events via Zoom
Despite the fact that many states, including Massachusetts, are opening up, IPV will continue to be holding events via Zoom unless otherwise posted in the offering description because of the difficulty of social distancing in our space.
Zoom Quick Start Guide
- The Zoom link for public IPV events is the same unless otherwise posted. You can use the button below.
- The link can also always be found on the IPV homepage within the calendar event. Just click on the event and it will be above the description. If a password is needed, use 242.
- Please log in at least a few minutes early so that you have time to make sure everything is working properly.
- You may need to download Zoom once you click the link, if it hasn’t been installed on your computer yet.
- Your microphone should be muted when you join the meeting. In order to reduce background noise it should remain muted unless you want to ask a question.
- If you cannot use a computer, you can phone in for audio only by calling 646-558-8656 and use the same Meeting ID: 9431561684, Password: 242.
We ask for your continued support of our center and teachers as your circumstances allow.
- Regular open sittings are opportunities for dana. Please give as you are able.
- For Dharma Talks the suggested offering is $7-25 with 40% going to the center and 60% to the teacher.
- Anything that you can offer is greatly appreciated.
- Please click the "support" button below to give online.
- Alternatively, you can send checks to InsightPV, 116 Pleasant Street, Suite 242, Easthampton, MA 01027. (Please note: we're only going to the center once per week to collect the mail.)